High Reliability is fundamental for space missions. Cost reduction with high reliability and quality plays an important role in the development of the space market. Selected commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) electronics are tested and qualified by SPECTRUM and offer a new perspective in the space technology. The so called Space-COTS allow SMEs and big players to redesign the evolution of the space field by introducing the best and modern technology performance in space. Space hardware industries can access a variety of parts from several manufacturers and provide a big design flexibility.
Quality, Reliability and Testing
- Best pre-selected COTS
- Qualification tests based on ESA Standards
- Qualification tests by request (e.g. customized requirements or other standards such as MIL)
- Defined radiation hardness levels
- Screening test by request
- Complementary datasheet with space specifications
Variety of Products
Selected devices (robust technologies) from several manufacturers covering almost all commercial functions:
Diodes, Bipolar Transistors, FET, Power MOSFETS, OPAMP, Comparators, DC/DC converter, Voltage regulator, Voltage references, ADC/DAC converter, Logic Devices, Drivers, Memories, Controllers, FPGAs, Sensors, Image Sensors, Optoelectronic-Parts.
Furthermore, qualification of other complementary products (e.g. batteries) and materials (e.g. adhesives) is available.
- No ITAR and no export limitations
- Availability of numerous and different parts and materials
- Best Quality/Cost Ratio and attractive prices
- Fast delivery
- Project specific and customer support